During development of composites, not only the component is developed, but from the outset, the appropriate manufacturing process and the resulting component mechanics need to be consistently taken into consideration. This poses special challenges to an interdisciplinary project team, but also to the detailed understanding of composite materials and their production technologies.
Whether prototype or serial component, CFRP or GFRP: We bring the required know-how to your project, which puts you at the top of the competition and prevents unnecessary design iterations through fiber-composite-specific development methods. We achieve this by means of consistent use of modern CAD and FEM software for design and calculation as well as preserving the confidentiality required in sensitive development projects.
- Innovative lightweight construction concepts to reduce component weight and add functionality by composite specific design
- Hybrid designs for cost-efficient lightweight constructions
- Manufacturing-adapted, efficient and joining-compatible fiber composite structures
- Consideration of design possibilities of manufacturing processes and mechanical properties in construction
- Targeted use of functional integration, such as adapted thermal expansion
- Toolmaking and design
Award-winning know-how and industry-wide experience
ThinKing Award, Esaform Award for Scientific Research, AVK Innovation Award, … Our team has won almost every innovation award in the industry and this search for new horizonts has impressed our customers from various industries. We are happy to accept your challenge.
A few recent examples of our work:
- Innovative lightweight cargo space management for Mercedes-Benz Vans
- Lightweight construction equipment for highly productive automation solutions
We are looking forward to working with you. Please feel free to contact us.